PE plastic sheeting resists abrasion, impact resistance, good chemical resistance. Products with toughness, abrasion resistance, making products simple stamping cutting, quick and good self-lubricating even at low temperatures. Compared to other plastics, PE higher molecular weight, corrosion resistance better corrosion resistance of this material is much better even metals (eg, copper, carbon steel, stainless steel, etc ...).
- Origin: Phat Loc, Vietnam
- Composition: PE plastic particles
- Colour: White
- Size: 1000 x 2000 mm, 1200 x 2400 mm or upon request
- Thickness: 5mm, 10mm, 15mm, .... 100mm
- Quantity: product available, on-demand production in the shortest possible time.
Characteristics of PE:
- Resistant to temperatures up to + -150oC working is 90oC
- Lightweight, food safety
- Corrosion resistant, high impact resistance
- Non-absorbent, non-binding
- Low coefficient of friction, good self-lubricating, anti-aging properties Good
- Reliability antirust good
PE plastic sheet applications:
- Chemical engineering: mechanical details rust and corrosion
- Thermal energy: coal processing, coal reserves, storage chutes lines
- Coal processing: sieve plate, filter, underground coal chutes
- Seeds: food storage or trough line drop
- Concrete: cement silos crude and finished products line
- Mining: sieve plate, trough drop lines, details anticorrosion
- Industry: production unit shoes, apparel, food processing, seafood ...